Friday 23 April 2021

Republican Roman Cavalry

 Whilst I am trying to stay focussed on one main project and not more than 3 or 4 side projects (maybe 1 "official" distraction too*)  I do still make time to plan other armies that will some time in the future again be the main focus...

(*Yes I'm a nightmare.)

Sorted through some Republican Roman cavalry that are patiently waiting in the queue and as there was a question about sizes on the Lead Adventure Forum I took the picture below to show a comparison of the cavalry figures that I have. I stuck a plastic Victrix figure alongside as these are a well known size as a benchmark.




Sizewise these are all close enough for me to have in the same army. Mixing within a unit I try to match styles rather than sizes but I am quite tolerant about differences. My daubings will mask a lot of the differences anyway. Horses I am a bit more picky about. I will often try to have the same brand of horses within a unit so that they all look more of less the same species of animal...

No comments: